Is this possible?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Hi there,

I have a question about hand coding within c2 and if it's possible or not.

What I propose to do is hand code some HTML, SCSS & JS within C2 to create an animated app navigation menu/layout. I have already made this work for a web browser, what I want to do now is make the same thing work in C2 so I can add content to each "page" on my menu. The code is written in HTML, SCSS & JS. Just wondered is this kind of thing is at all possible within C2 before i delve into trying and finding it's not even possible.

Many thanks,

Dan
B

Post » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:21 pm

The code in question can be found here: https://www.bypeople.com/animated-app-n ... n-concept/
B

Post » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Yes it is possible , it may not be exactly the same as your example, and it can be like your example with some more work , use containers , use pin to object(behavior), use custom movement ( behavior) this is what i though of , but it can be done in many ways.
B
S

Post » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Many thanks for the rapid reply Warville. I was hoping that I could simply transfer the HTML, SCSS & JS straight in C2. Do you think this might be possible or would I have to create physical objects within C2 ect?
B

Return to How do I....?