Is this what I can expect?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:21 am

newt wrote:There's tons of warnings for all stores, most are benign, if it won't let you use a Scirra plug, then that's a bug.
You shouldn't need to delete anything done by C2.
Unless it's something in the manifest.

Thanks, that at least takes rooting through the export files off the list. As you can see from my first post, I've been at this almost 8 hours now after my rant, trying to get even an Android build on Google play... still... nada. Now, XDK is refusing to build and giving me no exact reason.
B
S

Post » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:39 am

Does it tell you an error message?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:39 pm

Yea, it was some file missing but didn't specify which. I just re-exported from c2 and it worked.

Finally, got an alpha started on Google Play. Took me over an hour to get it downloaded onto my Android device though. That was another headache I won't detail. But it amused me when I tried to test the IAP and it said, oh, you can't buy this... you're the publisher.

I guess my point is this: I'm pretty well versed in computers (35+ years of using, repairing, building and programming them) so it's not like I'm a total novice. If I'm having these kinds of issues, this much difficulty, in getting an app published, how much frustration do those who have no programming skill and buy C2 thinking it's going to be easy, go through?
B
S

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General