Is Touch object not working under dragdrop

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:28 pm

hi,

I am using IS touch object under the DRAG-DROP function ...a user take some white tiles and drop it over the background blocks which are made of other sprite. Sprite it self is a single image of a brick and i am using its duplicate objects all over the layout.

I made one sample using above and it works fine then i have copied the same solution in my real project and it didn't work. This is very strange problem and i have given several hours on this issue...i have checked side by side both project and i did not find any difference...then i have removed all the layers , objects and everything from my real project to make all things similar to the sample i made but still it didn't work.

I am a very newbee and trying my luck using construct 2

here is the working sample i made which works fine

kindly check this if this is construct 2 issue?

Regards
B
S

Post » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:29 pm

working sample: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104183650/test.capx

project sample: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104183650/WordConQuest.caproj

B
S

Post » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Replace the is touching condition with a sprite2 is overlapping sprite condition.
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:19 pm

but the same condition is working in other sample did you check that?
B
S

Post » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:26 pm

secondly overlapping is not useful in my condition because i need to check the exact background block on which finger of the user is touching suppose if overlap objects are more than one then high pirority to select the object should be the one that has the pointer or finger on. Please check my above files for more details.
B
S

Return to How do I....?