Isometric Forest Pack (Graphics)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Isometric Forest Pack — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-graphics/isometric-forest-pack-436

Isometric set to build a map. Free updates, if you want to suggest items you will find an email in the README.

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Isometric Forest Pack
Image Image Image Image
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:41 pm

I really like it! Do you have expansion packs planned for it? Like perhaps character sets or more building sets & terrain sets?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:44 pm

Dannyzigg wrote:I really like it! Do you have expansion packs planned for it? Like perhaps character sets or more building sets & terrain sets?

Thanks! Yeah, I had one planned but I'd love to hear all ideas possible on what to add. I was planning on making a page in my site for customers and even non customers to make suggestions as well. So let me know what you'd like to see in an expansion pack and thanks again for the kind words :)
Image Image Image Image
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:43 pm

I like the graphics too. I'm making my first game with the pack now. Some characters or more buildings would be really nice :D.
B

Post » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:21 pm

xThorodinx wrote:I like the graphics too. I'm making my first game with the pack now. Some characters or more buildings would be really nice :D.

Sorry for the late reply, what type of characters or more buildings would you like?
Image Image Image Image
B
S

Return to Scirra Store