Since I added some animations to a character sprite in my current project, it looks all weird (like badly resized/blurred) when I export the project, while it still looks normally crisp on preview. Here's a comparison:
When I delete the additional animations, it looks like intended again. Readd them and it messes up. Also I can't seem to reproduce a similar result in a new project.
The sprite itself isn't used at its original resolution, but is a bit resized to be smaller.
Exporting as simple HTML5 website using the latest stable C2 release. I checked the exported png sprite-sheet and it appears to be proper. I'm a little puzzled right now.