Its is possible with construct2??

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
  • HELLO to all :D

it's is possible to make a game like that with construct2??

it's is possibel to make a character, who looks like a liquid???

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • +1

I want to do this for a long time

But I can't found a right decision

• Is it possible? Definitely.

Are YOU capable of making it? That's the real question.

• With "construct 2" is impossible to make a game like this, with this program you can create simple games without many objects and less effect. If you want to web can be good, but for ios or android games forget, find another program.

Construct 2 is expensive and not worth anything, it flees

• cesarzevil, do you have anything to back that up?

• Excal

My own experience creating games with Construct 2, and I say it's better to find another more professional program. If not program games that look GameSalad, has more support and at least it works much better on iOS, Android, IADs .. etc and cheaper.

• You didn't prove anything.

Your statement was that it is impossible to make such a game with Construct 2. When I asked you to back it up, you said that you basically have a personal preference for a 'more professional program'.

That doesn't validate your point, it's just a statement of opinion.

• Create a game if you can, but very simple, with few objects and effects in a single layout ... eg try to create a game for iphone and unfortunately goes wrong.

Bad experience with the program, I can only say that.

• I don't know if the topic creator even cares about porting to iOS. How is that relevant?

• Whether you want to export to ios, at least if I'm interested, but this program does not work for mobile. To make an angry birds for us if

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • In relation to the original question there a few examples of softbody physics in this topic:

http://www.scirra.com/forum/bouncy-jelly-effect_topic47940.html

• Your statement about how Construct 2 can only be used for simple games is invalid. If the program is simple to understand and use it doesn''t mean it it cannot do anything professional.

• ?2 can do almost anything.

But it has a lot of lags, when you create a difficult game.

(Although it is not my business, but I would still advise developers to work on optimization.)

• With "construct 2" is impossible to make a game like this, with this program you can create simple games without many objects and less effect. If you want to web can be good, but for ios or android games forget, find another program.

Construct 2 is expensive and not worth anything, it flees

Even if Ashley marketed C2 as a mobile game making engine , C2 isn't designed for mobile because it doesn't generate the files natively and has to use the wrappers to do that task , so performance-wise , don't blame C2 , go blame the wrappers , C2's performance in HTML5 Native exports is excellent and C2 itself can do anything ... Also , You want to know why you don't find Black ops on mobile ? Because the phones are built for mobility , and I don't think the makers of that phone can cram a graphic card in that tiny case ...

If you suck at making games , don't blame the engine ... Kind sir !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)