Ivan Fu?koff v.1.2 update

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:16 am

[QUOTE=Rory] The graphics is too inconsistent in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Can you please tell me what's wrong with my graphics? It's the first time I'm trying to draw in pixel art. So I'll be glad to hear any advices.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:22 am

[QUOTE=Pixel perfick] I guess with the name your trying to shock?...well,I'll go with that,it looks shocking...the name does bother me,and I can swear for England,maybe that's just me?...I'll reserve judgement till I play the demo,if your doing one...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for feedback! Well that name sounds funny in Russian or Ukrainian and in English it sounds like swearing, so I decided to choose it as a title
The demo will be ready soon. I'm currently working on it. Should have been done earlier, but I hadn't much time becaue of my work.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:44 am

Finally I've made a short tech demo. Just one map, no saves, no NPC's, no bosses, no cutscenes. But most of the features of the full game are included. Try replaying map for few times to unlock some medals and new equipment. Wait for new releases of Ivan Fuc?off and have fun!
tech demoWolod2012-12-22 03:10:35
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:40 pm

I am impressed!

I played the level a few times and died each time. It is evident that you have spent a decent amount of time on it, and it really comes across as a polished game. The bullet case dropping and bouncing each time you shoot, and all the myriad of little animations like that are great.

There are enough enemies and they are varied enough where it makes it interesting. I could definitely be convinced to buy this when it's finished.
B
S

Post » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:12 pm

[QUOTE=crowtongue] I am impressed!

I played the level a few times and died each time. It is evident that you have spent a decent amount of time on it, and it really comes across as a polished game. The bullet case dropping and bouncing each time you shoot, and all the myriad of little animations like that are great.

There are enough enemies and they are varied enough where it makes it interesting. I could definitely be convinced to buy this when it's finished. [/QUOTE]

Thanks crowtongue! I've almost finished the game and will improve it more. I just need to make more maps, bosses, cutscenes and fix balance. I'll make a new demo soon in which will be more levels, NPC's and a bosfight.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Can't download it, tells me "no mirrors are currently available". :( Could you upload it to dropbox or some other hosting too please? :) Sometimes my net provider plays on me very hard >:(
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:19 pm

[QUOTE=Android-Music] Can't download it, tells me "no mirrors are currently available". :( Could you upload it to dropbox or some other hosting too please? :) Sometimes my net provider plays on me very hard >:([/QUOTE]
Here you go
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33035103/Ivan_Fukcoff_tech_demo.rar Wolod2013-01-01 16:20:53
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Thanks man!!! Played the game for 40-50 minutes - plays great! To be honest I thought it would be a bit worse(was judging by screenshots) but hey, it's got a huge potential! Definitely looking for full game too! :D It will be released on Desura, right?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:55 am

[QUOTE=Android-Music] Thanks man!!! Played the game for 40-50 minutes - plays great! To be honest I thought it would be a bit worse(was judging by screenshots) but hey, it's got a huge potential! Definitely looking for full game too! :D It will be released on Desura, right?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for feedback, man! I'll release a new demo soon and there will be more cool features! About Desura: if guys from Desura will be interested in my game they will have it :PWolod2013-01-02 14:42:53
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Cool game. The gameplay is fun and I like the music. The enemies are varied and the controls are solid. Good Job.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Your Creations