Hi, thanks for playing and for replying.
- Thanks, as a musician, it matters a lot!
- Thanks again :)
- We are aware of that, it was much worst before, i am not sure if its a problem with the graphics, the code or maybe a too fast scroll movement, i am still working on optimizing the game, rest assured we wont release the final version like that.
- I'll check it, thanks for noticing.
- I agree, not all the graphics match and fit the game, yet, there will be changes in the final version.
But to make it clearer, here is some more of story background.
Whisker was a war general, he fought in the great cat and dogs war back in 2002, unfortunately for him he was captured and tortured by a group mercenary chiwawas and when he returned he went a little crazy.
Whisker made it his life mission to take down as many dogs as he can, next in line was jasper.
The battle between them went on for years, till one day whisker had an evil plan that will surely bring jasper to his end.
He will build the ultimate tower of death and lure jasper there.
five years later.
Construction complete, then we basically jump to the "intro" of the game, whisker steals jasper bone and lures him to his trap.
so everything around the building is whisker's creation and not suppose to be a natural part of the environment.
but point taken.
- Picking up food restores you're health and gives you points, on 1000 points you get 1UP, for the first 10 levels its not that important, but we're planning around 100 levels and the game will get harder, so you will need those Lives eventually.
But... i also agree with you, it's a little too much, i will reduce the spread.
- it's a robot-cat-spider, part of the army whisker made for his tower (if you'll closely his head looks like whisker's head).
Thanks again and i am glad you enjoy it!
oh and about your game references, i was born in the 80's, so i played them all, from digger to god of war...
I'll refresh my memory on youtube, with some old classic titles.Lof2013-02-03 22:49:40