Jestercraft: Let us help to promote your game

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Greetings fellow Construct developers!

Just recently, I started a website (and company) called Jestercraft. The idea is to offer marketing, development and business assistance for independent game developers around the globe.

I've been in the game industry almost ten years now and during that time I've been working as an artist, designer, marketeer, project manager and producer. I've also ran a independent game company of my own for several years. Within my career, I've met dozens of game developers, games and different kind of services. What I've learned that most of us have one thing in common, and that is the lack of knowledge (or interest) in marketing.

It's pretty hard to actually find a way to get your game out within competitive markets, or even find information what you should do in the first place. You can always watch tutorials or read articles, but the story is always a whole different for every game.

Because of this, I wanted to be able to help developers and try to find a way to create a business around this at the same time. So that's when Jestercraft steps in.

We offer game development assistance, marketing guidance and learning resources for new and advanced developers. With low price and easy to understand "products". What we want to do, is form deep relationships with our "customers" and build up the assistance they need with dedication and interest for their cause.

We always arrange a meeting with our "customers" to have a casual chat and catch up their current status and start building from there.

I would love to hear your feedback to our services and hopefully even find interested people from the Scirra forums, since I'm a Construct developer myself and have pretty good understanding what Construct is capable of.

So please, grab a cup of coffee and jump into our sites: http://jestercraft.com/

I would love to hear your feedback, thoughts, questions or anything. Let's start a discussion!

Best regards,

Klaus 'Kossad' Kääriäinen

http://jestercraft.com/

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)