JIRA/Mantis/Track etc?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Hey guys!

Do you already use any bug tracker? It would be great to have it open to the community, so for improvements/suggestions, we could vote and have some priority defined based on our interest. Also, it would decrease bug reporting on already known issues...

Just an idea
English is not my native language. Sorry for any mistakes and feel free to correct me if needed.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Agreed it would be great, but at this moment as scirra is small team yet it may be a big pressure for them to stick fixing just bugs around, and may also make them inactive for website needs or adding new features :).

B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:55 pm

We already have our bugs forum which we started using as a temporary replacement for a real bug tracker since we both have far too much to do already, and actually it's working out OK (since it integrates to your forum accounts and can also use the forum's notification system when posts are updated/people are mentioned), so I think we'll stick to that for the time being.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Oh i see. Just like you said prinsukun! hehe

By the way, is Scirra a 2-men company?! GREAT job guys!
English is not my native language. Sorry for any mistakes and feel free to correct me if needed.
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General