Join The Team

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:51 pm

I'm very serious about my studio, and I want to expand my works, so I added a new page for job offers. I've currently published free art assets for developers but that putted me away from developing my game which also putted me in a delay. We are currently one developer & one assistant. So please if anyone interested in the following positions contact-us now:
- Graphic Designer/ Graphic Artist
- Marketing Manger
- Game Design Assistant
all details & conditions can be found here: http://thelightbulbgames.weebly.com/job-offers.html ( read the whole page carefully)
you must have the following conditions to join. Everyone is welcomed to join the team.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Note: Please, only serious interested people, there is no time for fake submission.
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Unfortunately the only way to attract serious submissions is to treat the position seriously - put a salary or hourly rate with the post.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:11 pm

@mr-e-bear we are currently making free games, we just want to make games not gaining profit right now, but if later on we succeeded we could work on salary.
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:29 pm

Even free games can make a profit from adverts, maybe do a profit-share for the games on GameJolt, but you will need everyone on the team to have a full version of Construct 2 to do it (might need a business account for each person actually, as working for any company rather than individually might need a business license for C2 if I'm not mistaken)
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (but not play them)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests