Jump Jump

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Jump on alphabets in the proper order and reach the sun!
  • Simple puzzle platformer.

Arrow keys to move/jump.

Avoid the spikes and flying balls, hit the colored switches to disable their block counter-parts. Try to make your way to the green doors and through all 10 levels in as little deaths as possible.

Play it now on Kongregate.

• It has bugs and unable to play after of restart when you jump over the 50% opacity blocks and get 3 deaths

• Cool game and cool music.

My score:

• I reached level 10 (level 9 was impossible at the beginning !!!!!! XD. I wanted to throw my computer on the wall)
    • 34 deaths
    • I couldn't beat the game because I had a bug when I died on level 10. I couldn't move the character anymore. he was stuck and the controls didn't respond anymore.

Just a question, why in level 3, you put a transparent floor next to the barrier ? I think you don't need it. Since we need to jump on the other side, the transparent floor is unnecessary. There are other places where it is needed but other where not. By the way, feel free to try also my game and leave me some comments. I will appreciate. You can play it through my signature.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I appreciate the replies. The whole player not being able to move bug is something I don't know how to fix. I believe I read that it was a Google Chrome bug. It happened to me too, but I was able to hit space and respawn. The transparent floor is there to show the user that some obstacles need to be conquered in advance or your player could get himself stuck.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)