Just want to say thanks..

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:23 am

Hey,
I know I may sometimes seem moody or difficult at times, but I want to thank this community for all the support it gives each other. Construct 2 is really great, and I continue to enjoy using it more and more as time goes by. I enjoy it so much that I tend to feel very passionately about it and sometimes that makes me come off as a bit abrasive when trying to explain myself or understand others, or the product itself. I just am interested in seeing things continue to improve, and can't wait for what the future holds. I am constantly learning and improving as I go, and it's exciting knowing that I'm trying to achieve my dreams, and that one day I might.
I always am reminded how construct 2 suits me perfectly whenever I discuss with others who do more code-based work, and remembering all the difficulties I have had struggling with syntax heavy programming. I love to code, but I love to make games more than that, if you know what I mean.
Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well, and thanks again to the community and to the developers.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:56 am

I think we all fall into this category at times.

Great post :)

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:46 am

SoldjahBoy wrote:Great post :)

+1
Can't agree more.
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General