Kawaii Mobile Game UI- Full (Graphics)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Kawaii Mobile Game UI- Full — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-graphics/kawaii-mobile-game-ui-full-532

Title

Create an adorable kawaii style mobile game in no time with this highly editable and fully customisable GUI set!

Title

Check out the screenshots! Everything you see (excluding the font and any text) is available for you to use immediately upon purchase!

- No need for photoshop or illustrator as each individual asset has been exported as a high resolution .PNG

- Inclusion of vector files means that the assets are fully scaleable without quality loss. (great for mobile dev)

- File types include .eps , .ai , PDF and PNG

- Assets are suitable for a variety of game types and the entire kit has been designed to be highly customisable.

- Feel free to contact me if you have any problems or questions. I'm happy to help out!

Title

Included assets list:

Title

- Four different backgrounds

- Several "bits and pieces" including:

- 6 kawaii style static characters (mug, cupcake, 2 x ice creams, 2 x marshamallows)

- Loading bar

- Cloud graphic for loading tips

- Star burst effects

- HUD counters and level meters (for gold, collectables etc)

- HUD dialogue box (RPG style)

- A cosmetic or store item viewer

- Level and world progress graphics including a player rating system

- A power level meter

- Various settings graphics (toggle switch, radio button, sliders)

- Tooltips

- Rainbows, stars, and extra button styles

- 30 standard GUI buttons with normal, hover, pressed and muted versions of each.

- 8 versatile power up buttons

- Fully editable icons (separated from buttons)

- 8 different easily editable content windows (loading screen, settings, level selection, store, dialogue, achievement, level success, menu)

Title

Note:

Title

If you end up using this GUI in any public projects, feel free to drop me a line to show me what you've done! I love games and art and it's great to see the amazing talents of upcoming developers.

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Kawaii Mobile Game UI- Full
B

Return to Scirra Store