Keep me logged in.

0 favourites
  • "Keep me logged in" is not working.

• Same here. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

• Same here as well. I also need to Log in twice: forum-site and scirra-mainsite

• And here.

• +1 I have to log in 3 sometimes 4 times a day lol

• This is likely a more involved issue to fix. Please bear with us!

Please note that if you login on another device/browser, it will log you out on the other device now. This is a feature of the new forum unfortunately and it's unlikely that can be changed.

• Tom,

No problem, as long as you are aware and actively sorting it out

I'm being logged out of chrome browser every couple hours. Persistent cookies aren't persistent, they are set to expire 1 day after creation, and the phpbb forum is creating 3 cookies and could be conflict there.

• Please note that if you login on another device/browser, it will log you out on the other device now. This is a feature of the new forum unfortunately and it's unlikely that can be changed.

Oh for the love of.... I wish this would change. I am constantly looking at this site from 3 different computers (my test, my dev, and my work pc's) and having to re-login every time is a pain. Judging by your post, this will always be the case in the future.... what a shame. It shouldn't be hard to implement a "Only be logged into one machine at a time" option to each persons account, to which they can disable if they choose...

• Nitro187 I will check this is definitely the case, but likely is due to the way PHPBB's membership system works.

• any news on this? i can't image that there system (phpbb) should work like this, i have to relogin sometimes 3-4+ times a day, is it per session or something? i dont recall changing system that much..

• +1, really annoying...

• I have made some changes which have a chance of fixing this. I'm sorry I can't confirm 100%, it's hard to test if it's worked or not without putting it live and seeing if it works.

The problem is caused by the cookie domain as far as I can tell, it works fine on my dev machine but not on the live server.

If you logout, and login again checking the remember me box please let me know if it now works as intended. If remember me isn't checked, you will be logged out after 2 hours.

Please note, if you login from another device/browser you will be logged out from all other devices/browsers. I'm looking into changing this, but don't hold your breath.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ok, good news. You can now login from multiple devices and stay logged in on each.

Will have to let new changes soak in to see if it keeps you logged in, although I'm hopefully optimisitc.

• I can confirm that it doesn't unlog me anymore when I have my mba on stand-by. Will test it on my iPad, too.

• Tom it seems to work now.

On my iPad I logged in from my Gmail-App, I have then opened it in the Chrome-App and logged me in again. From then on I could switch between both apps and stayed logged in. On the Mac I was logged out though. I logged myself in again and then I stayed logged in on both the iPad and the Mac. I don't know why or when I got logged out on my Mac. It could be the 2 hours thing. I had the 'keep me logged in' setting on though.

I hope this helps.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)