Keep me logged in.

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:10 pm

@Tom: Another issue I now notice is that I'm logged in the forums/on the website, but not in the arcade.
As usual, my browser of choice is FireFox and apparently, 12 days ago it was working, but today I tried to answer a comment posted on one of my games and the button login does take me to the main scirra.com page (where I'm logged in), but when going back to the arcade from there, I'm still considered/displayed as not logged in.

Strange.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm

I wasn't logged out since yesterday so I guess things are working for me now too.
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:49 am

Hey, two days in row, still logged in! I'm using Chrome, and I am indeed logged in on the forums/site and the arcade.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:01 pm

Tom wrote:Ok, good news. You can now login from multiple devices and stay logged in on each.

Will have to let new changes soak in to see if it keeps you logged in, although I'm hopefully optimisitc.

Hey there,
I can't be logged in on multiple devices.
For example, I log in on computer. When I log in on tablet, I'm automatically logged out on computer. Is there any way to be logged in on multiple devices?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:01 pm

grigrizljac wrote:
Tom wrote:Ok, good news. You can now login from multiple devices and stay logged in on each.

Will have to let new changes soak in to see if it keeps you logged in, although I'm hopefully optimisitc.

Hey there,
I can't be logged in on multiple devices.
For example, I log in on computer. When I log in on tablet, I'm automatically logged out on computer. Is there any way to be logged in on multiple devices?

I don't think this will ever be fixed. I mentioned this nearly a year ago and still nothing.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Will this ever work/be fixed, @Tom?
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Website Issues and Feedback