- Press Ctrl-Z to Undo

2. Observed result
- Undo shortcut does not work

3. Expected result
- Undo in popup should Undo last action

4. Attach a .c3p file
N/A as the steps above show the behavior

Construct 3 - r12

This also happens with Event Sheets that are in the Popup window as well.

EDIT: It really just looks like ALL keyboard shortcuts are disabled in the popup window.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:22 pm

It works fine for me here. You might need to click inside the layout view to ensure it's focused. Does that help it work?
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:49 pm

That doesn't seem to work. In my test, I was just moving around a sprite and trying to undo those moves. So that would focus the popup window as well as the layout inside that.

I have tried with the Web in normal Chrome, Incognito mode in Chrome, and also the App Mode version of Chrome. All on windows 10. Even tried on two different machines now.

I'll try a few more things like recording a video of it along with the chrome console as there are a few errors showing up for me in the popup....not errors when I push the keyboard shortcut, but just some that show up as soon as the popup opens.

I tried the DELETE key as well to remove a sprite and that didn't work either. So I can chalk it up to keyboard it self not working.

Errors in console in popup window:
Code: Select all
main.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: window.C3_SetA2HSCallback is not a function
    at window.ǃmcq (main.js:153)
    at Function.ǃG.ǃX (main.js:2)
    at main.js:153

window2.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'uiEffectsEnabled' of undefined
    at b (window2.js:1)
    at a (window2.js:1)
    at window.addEventListener.d (window2.js:1)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:54 pm

That crash is fixed in the next build, and perhaps the fact it crashed stopped the keyboard shortcuts working. Let's check if it's fixed in r14 when it's out.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:27 pm

Sounds good. I'll test again in r14. :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:39 pm

@Ashley Good news! r14 seems to have fixed some of the keyboard shortcuts.....especially in the layout view popup.

The Event sheet popup on the other hand is acting a little weird. Like the mouse state is feeling like it's getting locked in a dragging state. As I move around, I keep seeing the black divider lines showing up almost like i'm dragging a block around. With that, shortcuts like V (add global/local variable), and B (add blank sub event) are NOT working and i'm wondering if it's due to that mouse state.

I'll test a bit more tonight but it looks like there are still some issues with keyboard shortcuts in the popups.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:40 pm

@broknecho - I'm going to close this report as at least some keyboard shortcuts are working, if you have any other issues please file them separately.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Closed Bugs