Kiira will help! :D

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Well, I'm not exactly sure if I could send a picture through a private message on here because I can't send private messages. You mind if other people have the sprites as well?
And it's no problem, I mean, I like helping people out. Especially with this stuff because people need good graphics xD
B

Post » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:25 pm

I don't mind
B
S

Post » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:25 pm

thanks
B
S

Post » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:30 pm

can u upload pics yet?
B
S

Post » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:02 pm

@Danielshunter I just realized that you can't upload images to this website so I'm uploading the sprite sheet to Mediafire. The internet over here is slow right now, so I'll need a few moments. I'll get it to you as soon as possible, but it is complete now.
B

Post » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:21 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?2erth735naicwce
That's the link, man. :) I hope you like them.
B

Post » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:54 am

The zombie is awesome Kiira, great job.

If it isn't too vague, I'd like a small sprite template of simple human character, with just 2 walking animations in 4 directions like the common RPG Maker character sprites. Then I'd also like an example of how the template can be coloured, by using it to make a character. You can make anything you want with it as an example, but if you want my idea, I'll just take a generic long hair person with shirt and pants. I'm not efficient in making game art and I'd like to practice with something simple.

Damn, that sounded like a lot after typing it all out. Please let me know if you need help with anything yourself. Lately I've been mostly dealing with programming / event handling.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:31 am

Hmm... I've seen RPG maker sprites before and I could make them... I'm sort of confused though. When you say to make a "template" do you mean to make a character with no assets and just the body?
And as for the 2 walking animations in 4 directions do you mean a full character assets and all?
I could make both. :) Maybe two different versions of one character and then a template for the RPG sprites, hand crafted by yours truly. Haha
It's no problem, I'll accept anything. I'm waiting until I'm 18 to make any money off anything, but that's all in donations. Nobody should have to pay for the resources.
Games I make will be 50/50, some would cost ya and some would be free.
I'd appreciate if you can clear this up for me. I hope to hear from you again soon!
B

Post » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:44 am

hmm... My bad, I did not realize, part of the sprites on that sheet are cut off. Hmm, allow me to upload it.
B

Post » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:52 am

All better, the new sprite sheet is up! No cut off sprites xD
B

PreviousNext

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests