Kiira will help! :D

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:49 pm

@Kiira
Thanks at work now so will listen to the track when get home tonight
thanks for the info I hear many good things about FL Studio
any length is fine 3 mins honestly pre long for level time
maybe 60 secs would prob be enough
thanks
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:42 am

@DrGreenThumbCAN, Alright, I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. :) I've been working a lot lately. Not much free time on my hands, but I'll make that song for you today.
B

Post » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:13 pm

[QUOTE=Kiira] @DrGreenThumbCAN, Alright, I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. :) I've been working a lot lately. Not much free time on my hands, but I'll make that song for you today. [/QUOTE]
@Kiira
no problem I know how it goes with work been doing extra hrs myself
Whenever it is finished is just the right time no rush

thanks again
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:51 pm

@Kiira
Wow this is really good of you!
I couldn't help but notice you uploaded 'Thing Thing Arena' onto your website.. can I ask why? I swear that's by a group called disease something.

Anyway I'll probably be using some of these. Just to confirm you're giving these assets away for free for commercial and non-commercial uses?
Thanks
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:06 am

@DrGreenThumbCAN, I am so sorry for not uploading the song. I feel so unprofessional for not taking the time out of my schedule to do this for you...

@Sulli, yes, that is not made by Kiira. Currently, the website is being worked on. When the changes are uploaded, that game will no longer be on the website. My friend told me I should put it on there so he could play it at school. I'm sure he wouldn't notice if I took it off. Also, I was wanting to experiment uploading flash content to the website anyways. I prefer not to use flash though, now that I program using HTML 5, which all of the uploads to the website are going to be wrote in.
Though, I do appreciate the time you put into actually looking over my website.
By the way, as the rightful release of the assets being used for commercial use, I cannot give to most. I must also inform to you that along with the update to the website I will be posting for noncommercial or commercial use. Though, all sprites can be used for commercial use, if you feel like using them. The textures and UDK assets were assembled from things I got off of the internet. I will no longer be posting other people's things on the website after the release of the new website. I figured at the time I created it it wouldn't be an issue. Clearly, it will be now that I'm becoming more popular.
B

Post » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:12 am

@Kiira
no worries
I'm busy also
wish I had more time to work in C2
think I need an inspiration Eureka moment
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:44 am

@DrGreenThumbCAN, DONE! http://www.mediafire.com/?9pnc9pnixyrb6dn
Sorry, not very good. I had violin in it and it was epic, but more sad if anything. I replaced it with a techno-ish sound and it doesn't seem as good as the original, but it fits the order.

Oh, and I know how you feel. I'm actually making most of the updates to my website using C2. Thanks to the fact that it exports to HTML 5, I can actually copy and paste it directly into my other projects. Or I can host it as apps and embed it on my website so that I can have Facebook and my website lead to the same app.
I think what'd make a great plugin for C2 is the ability to run apps inside of the game. Kind of like embed it to it. It'd definitely make things easier.

To all those who want to go on my website, come back July. :) It will be completely different.
B

Post » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:36 am

[QUOTE=Kiira] ... http://www.mediafire.com/?9pnc9pnixyrb6dn ... [/QUOTE]
@Kiira
I don't like your negativity that was awesome, imo!

almost stepped on this thing today but I think it'd be a great enemy in a game or creature to interact with

B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:08 pm

@DrGreenThumbCAN HOLY WHAT THE FUDGE! THAT SCARED THE **** OUT OF ME AND I'M NOT REALLY PARANOID.
Are these regulars!? That's a HUUUGE slug and weird skin too..

@Kiira also thanks for your reply Can I ask what website you use to host your site? (I was thinking about domain.com ; however, I'm not sure if I can even use that service to upload HTML5 games.. websites aren't my hot topic in computing.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:59 pm

@DrGreenThumbCAN
excellent photography skills there..
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests