Kiira will help! :D

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:52 pm

@Sulli
First one I've seen that's that big just long and thick
just a beast slug lol

@mineet
thanks for compliment just using my HTC's camera

sorry that my pic hijacked thread

thanks again @Kiira for the music and all your other offerings on your site Kiira.Weebly.com.DrGreenThumbCAN2013-06-11 22:55:12
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:54 pm

@DrGreenThumbCAN, Thanks very much. :) I know I can do better though. I've actually made a whole album before, but it's hip hop beats.
Also, that would make a very wicked enemy in a video game :)

@Sulli, I actually host my website using Weebly.com. Exporting to html5 using Contstruct 2 obviously gives you the code so you can actually copy and paste to the website. I use a way to do it that is easier for me by using the app hosting website called Heroku. If you create an account and take the step by step instructions to uploading an app it gives you a domain that actually loads up faster than Weebly does. It looks weird when one part of my page loads up that has all cool features before that navigation buttons do, but it's still cool and easy to do. Heck, if you'd like, I could make you a video tutorial explaining how to do it, but I'm sure once I start showing you you'll catch on pretty fast. It's pretty simple. Simpler than programming in HTML5 in my opinion. :)
B

Post » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:58 pm

@Kiira that is, I'm sure, something the scirra community would like!
Use the followinglink here to submit a tutorial. Good luck and thanks for everything so far
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:16 am

@Sulli, well, I will do that :). I would love to help anyone I can.
B

Post » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:44 pm

I'm trying to work on a Metroidvania style of game (sort of), and I'm having trouble getting all the movement systems done for the main character. Mostly Airdashing, a type of homing maneuver, and flight are what I'm working on at the moment.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:59 am

@Prominence, Would you like some help with this?
B

Post » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:31 am

@Kiira Can you give me a hand making a day and night transition? Im trying to make the sun object set in a realistic fashion for my platformer game.I think once i see how to get the sun working the moon i have should be easy.
GMO FOOD = DEATH
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:28 pm

@Kiira, yeah, I really could. Is there any particular contact info you have like Skype, so we can talk it over a bit more personally?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:46 am

@RookieDev, As in realistic, do you mean with realistic changing shadows depending on the position of the sun and moon? Or do you mean just making them look pretty? I'm actually thinking of something I could do for you that could help, but I don't know what you're asking for exactly. Is it sprites? Or an example on how to make a full scene for day/night transitioning?

@Prominence, I do have a Skype, but I'd rather use Google Hangout if at all possible so I can show you my screen as I'm helping you.
B

Post » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:09 am

@Kirra Its ok Kiira i have found a soulution to my issue,thank you for responding to my post.I do have something in mind that i do need some help with Kiira.I have been looking for an artist for Top Down Shooter Zombie type of game.Do you make top down art? and if you do i would love to talk to you more on that subject.Thanks for responding Kiira
GMO FOOD = DEATH
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests