Kiira will help! :D

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Mon May 27, 2013 12:59 am

Can you make 3D pixelated spirties?
B
S

Post » Mon May 27, 2013 2:21 am

Hmm. What do you mean? I do believe I can do any sort of sprite. Could you show me an example? :)
B

Post » Mon May 27, 2013 6:00 am

@Kiira
thank you very much. We will be keeping in mind MMO design and admin access. I'll pass on admin details to awarmenhoven.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 27, 2013 5:08 pm

[QUOTE=Kiira] Hmm. What do you mean? I do believe I can do any sort of sprite. Could you show me an example? :)[/QUOTE]

I don't know how to post sprites on here just yet, still getting used to it, but a great example would be a game called "Cube World." I'll give you a link: http://wollay.blogspot.com/
I think it is called something like "Vox" graphics? I'm not sure.
B
S

Post » Fri May 31, 2013 4:53 pm

@jayderyu, Anytime! I can't wait for this to be released, I'll be checking up on the updates! Will most likely use it a lot!

@Terraria, the only problem with this is that these Vox graphics are not actually sprites, but I believe that in a way the could be. I could make sprites that look like this.
You just gave me a great idea though. My own Vox plugin in Construct 2. I'm not sure how I'm going to do this, I've been getting ideas of what I already know how to do with it.
Can you be a bit more specific though? Would you like sprites, or vox graphics?
B

Post » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:33 am

@Terraria , that's not even 2d , it's 3D voxel-based engine !
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:37 am

Voxel type sprites can be done.Using a 3d app which can render 2d sprites. Anything is possible if you know how to do it.Although it's not 3d you can always make it look like 3d using pre rendered 3d sprites.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:19 am

@Kiira
You were mentioning you can do music
I'm wanting to make my own music so was wondering if you'd advise me on possible programs/tutorials, or how you do it?

Also if could burden with you a task
a loopable background track
energetic with deep bass if possible
any instrument sound is ok

Thanks
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:24 am

@Kirra
Well we will update the thread once we have more news. Right now it's all in the infancy stages. Also awarmenhoven is a busy guy :P so he may have the skills, but time is needed :D
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:02 am

@DravenX, you're right about the Vox sprites. Though, I don't see the point of rendering 3d then turning it to 2d. I'd rather just make a sprite, it's faster for me. To each his (or her) own, I guess.

@DrGreenThumbCAN, FL Studio, that's what I use. It's very good for any kind of music and extremely simple to use. There are tutorials all over Youtube for it, but I wouldn't know which ones to tell you are best. I kind of just learned how to use the program on my own, it's pretty self explanatory. Also, yes I can make you a sound track, would you like it to be a long 3 minute song with variation, or just something short? I will upload a track that I made for a very small game I actually just made today and will be uploading tomorrow: http://www.mediafire.com/?dq4qd03pt4g1003
It's not exactly a good song because I made it in about a minute. Though, it is energetic and has some deep bass. Problem with the bass is that I made it so low that only bass amplified speakers can play it. As to a song I can make for you I could make the bass low, but high enough to be heard with normal speakers.

@jayderyu, that's completely understandable and also the reason why I was planning on making my own plugin. I hate having to postpone games and my beta release of my game Fate Falcon Online is basically complete, but I can't add in the online multiplayer which completely defeats the purpose of the game itself. I should have probably checked the multiplayer stuff before I scheduled the release date to be the 30th of this month. Though, I'm sure I can find some way to work around this until I get it all working.
EDIT: I believe that I only said that it'd be released on the 30th on my website. I think that if I postpone the HTML5 version, but upload a Windows 8 version made on Game Maker to be beta tested it should work. So, I'm in no hurry. Also, this gives a chance for players to shoot me an email about designing them a custom ship for a longer period of time then I'd originally decided upon. (Mostly because nobody has even emailed me about it yet.) Anyways, I'm good and will most likely be satisfied by the results of this plugin. Kiira2013-06-03 06:08:32
B

PreviousNext

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests