Last Update This Is Cute - Teasing This is Cute 2

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:06 am

This has come along so well since the last time i played.

Skipping text and swapping item is great.

Really funny scripting - I love how its so light hearted. I dont wanna put spoilers but i have to say that when i hit christian with a rock by accident i really did lol.

The only thing taking away my enjoyment was the chrome movement bug - seemed to happen a lot once i got the slingshot.

All in all, lovin it.

The ending was great as well, not only with the night effect but the credits scrolling is very well done.GenkiGenga2012-03-24 05:06:53
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:40 am

@GenkiGenga

Thanks soooo much dude. Really thank you. You know how it feels when you work hard and people tell you they enjoyed playing your game. I spent a lot of time for the script and I'm really happy you loved it.

I also noticed the bug of movement when I was testing the game and I have no idea where this bug is coming from! . I will try to fix that if possible.

I'm already thinking of episode 2 and I have really crazy ideas in mind man. I just need time to put that on a paper and create a good story and riddles. I need to advertise more my game to get more opinions of people. Feel free to share it with people man. I will appreciate.

Thanks again man.    anthonykojima2012-03-24 06:41:46
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:15 am

No worries at all Anthony, :)

You handle all of your feedback very well so its really a pleasure to give it.

About the mouse issue - I believe its the chrome bug (not sure if there is anything you can do about it at this point). Im not 100 percent up to date on how it has been progressing though.

I'll be sure to share it with anyone that would be interested!
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 pm

I just don't have any idea where does the movement bug is coming from.
I really hope it's a Google Chrome issue and not mine. I really don't see where I messed up things.

If anyone has the same issue with his game, please let me know if you have fixed it. I might need your help.

Thank you fox.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:37 am

Wow, impressive.

It's amazing what you can do with Construct 2. Keep up the good work! You have some nice features right there, might ask some help later on when I continue on my game. ^^

I cant quite find anything to comment about. Well made game :)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:32 am

[QUOTE=Jonsterz] Wow, impressive.

It's amazing what you can do with Construct 2. Keep up the good work! You have some nice features right there, might ask some help later on when I continue on my game. ^^

I cant quite find anything to comment about. Well made game :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot dude ^^ and I will be happy to help you. I'm not a big professional with Construct but be sure I will be glad to help you as far as I can.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:59 pm

just some points you could improve.

-Hitboxes, I think you should make it so the character overlaps with other objects.

-It was quite hard to beat the monsterbugs with laptop touchpad, dunno if you can do anything about this...

-The monsters spawned from the edges of the screen, and when you were close to the edge you had no time to avoid them.

-When the monsters hit you once they push you into a corner and there you stay til you die.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:13 am

@Blue Hare

Thanks for your feedback. I will try my best to add your suggestions in the game. The thing is, I had already started adding some of them but it's been a week I can't upload a newer version of the game on scirra Arcade. It just doesn't work. I will create a special topic for that. Hope scirra could help me.

For the touchpad problem, as you said, I don't think I will be able to fix that. I developed and tested the game only with a mouse.

Secondly, I really need to fix the monster spawning at the edge. that is true.

Finally, as you recommended, definitely change the collision with some objects and also make the character overlaps with other objects. I haven't started yet but I figured out how to do that easily.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:46 am

Last Release and last update of "This is Cute: Episode 1"

Hi guys, this will be my last update and release for my game "This is Cute". Of course, if you find a critical bug in the game, I will fix it right away and make another release.

After reading all your comments (thanks again for this guys), I was able to fix a couple of bugs and added some new features. Here is a list (this is the most important stuff I fixed).

- Fixed: in the Boss level, if the character died, he was still able to use the slingshot. Therefore, you can win even if you died!

- Fixed: Grammar and spelling mistakes Thanks a lot to NatashaMakanani ^ ^ for your help.

- Fixed: small dialog/speech bubble bug with the rabbits girl, the gardener and GranPa.

- Fixed: in the level with the ladybugs, sometimes, when you die, you can lose a heart during the spawning process. I couldn't figure that out so, I changed the way the player spawns. You shouldn't see that issue again.

- Added: the slingshot will be automatically selected at the end of each level.

- Added: The character will now be able to overlap some elements of the background.
[NOTE] this feature is not available in the entire game. Nevertheless, it will be fully integrated in the next version of the game...so, be patient guys ^ ^. Here are some screenshots.

And to finish, TEASING GUYS. SO STAY TUNED.

anthonykojima2012-06-21 11:50:34
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 pm

If it's not a secret: how are you make dialog system? Thanks
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations