Latest CocoonJS releases

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Hello,

New versions of some components of CocoonJS are published and, regarding Construct 2, there are some important features and bug fixes we would like to share with you all:

  • iOS ARM64 support
  • Enabled WV+ on 64 bit devices
  • Fix rare bug where Canvas+ could crash when executing code in onTouchEnd listeners
  • Fixed threading bug which was consuming battery when app was in background in Canvas+ (Android)
  • Fixed bug regarding tiled backgrounds when WebGl is disabled.

The complete list is much wider. In case you want to have a look at it, here there is a link to the blog post: http://blog.ludei.com/latest-cocoonjs-releases-20141120/

Regards.
B
9
S
4
G
4
Posts: 383
Reputation: 3,616

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:47 pm

ludei wrote:
  • iOS ARM64 support
  • Enabled WV+ on 64 bit devices

Yeah, i wait so long for that moment.
B
22
S
9
G
7
Posts: 421
Reputation: 6,543

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Thanks @Ludei, this is awesome!
Any changes in incompatibilities with samsung devices ? If no, could you look at this for the next releases please? I think at moment this is the major problem i have XD
B
12
S
3
G
1
Posts: 188
Reputation: 1,377

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 pm

You guys have really stepped your game up, nice work!
Image
B
98
S
36
G
17
Posts: 351
Reputation: 15,953

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:14 pm

ludei wrote:Hello,

New versions of some components of CocoonJS are published and, regarding Construct 2, there are some important features and bug fixes we would like to share with you all:

  • iOS ARM64 support
  • Enabled WV+ on 64 bit devices
  • Fix rare bug where Canvas+ could crash when executing code in onTouchEnd listeners
  • Fixed threading bug which was consuming battery when app was in background in Canvas+ (Android)
  • Fixed bug regarding tiled backgrounds when WebGl is disabled.

The complete list is much wider. In case you want to have a look at it, here there is a link to the blog post: http://blog.ludei.com/latest-cocoonjs-releases-20141120/

Regards.

Is there any plans to introduce AdMob ads that are the "smart" size that Intel XDK/Crosswalk has with the Scirra AdMob plugin?
B
39
S
11
G
4
Posts: 98
Reputation: 4,291

Post » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:46 am

Hello,

Drewford wrote:Is there any plans to introduce AdMob ads that are the "smart" size that Intel XDK/Crosswalk has with the Scirra AdMob plugin?


Sorry, but not in the nearly future, al least not for Canvas+. It is not currently in our road map.

Regards.
B
9
S
4
G
4
Posts: 383
Reputation: 3,616

Post » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:54 am

Hello,

vitorfgd wrote:Thanks @Ludei, this is awesome!
Any changes in incompatibilities with samsung devices ? If no, could you look at this for the next releases please? I think at moment this is the major problem i have XD


We have tested C2 games in some samsung devices and we didn't experimented any trouble. If you find that issue again, please, send us the complete log of the device and the test case to reproduce the issue here and we will do our best to fix it.

Regards.
B
9
S
4
G
4
Posts: 383
Reputation: 3,616

Post » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:17 pm

ludei wrote:Hello,

Drewford wrote:Is there any plans to introduce AdMob ads that are the "smart" size that Intel XDK/Crosswalk has with the Scirra AdMob plugin?


Sorry, but not in the nearly future, al least not for Canvas+. It is not currently in our road map.

Regards.

Ok. Thanks for the response.
B
39
S
11
G
4
Posts: 98
Reputation: 4,291


Return to Construct 2 General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests