Launch Bug Error

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Problem Description

____Construct 2 has been working correctly for me; Or at least it appears to be. When I recently updated to the beta version of construct 2 ( r248) I was given an error, that did not impact my work, but has persisted every time I have launched construct 2. As I was not sure where to submit this, I chose this route, not really expecting anything more than perhaps a recommendation as to where I might submit these in the future. Thanks for the terrific software, and cheers! . ____

Attach a Capx

____ General Construct 2 Issue ____

Description of Capx

____ Doesn't Apply____

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Step 1
    • Step 2
    • Step 3 etc.

Observed Result

____ I open construct and am greeted with a subtle prompt to pass this error message unto the Developers.

---------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

ACE table: expression does not specify one return flag - did you specify more than one, or forget it entirely?

Condition: return_flags == 1

File: c:\c2\source\exporters\html5\..\..\common\ERAHelpers.h

Line: 285

Function: void __cdecl era::ACETable::AddExpression(int,int,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,void (__cdecl *)(const class era::StaticResult **,int,class era::StaticEvaluation *))

Build: release 248 (64-bit) checked

Component: HTML5 exporter

(Last Win32 error: 0)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

Abort Retry Ignore

____

Expected Result

____ Construct to Open without an error requesting me to send this to developers.____

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES/NO)
    • FireFox: (YES/NO)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES/NO)

Operating System and Service Pack

____ Win 10 Pro Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063 ____

Construct 2 Version ID

____ r248 ____

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This type of error is almost always caused by buggy third-party addons. Please check your addons and report whichever one causes this error to the developer.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)