Layer move with sprite

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Hi, I want to layer move with sprite how make this? Because it tested and not running. ( Construct classic )

Can anyone here help?

Thanks.
B

Post » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:00 pm

Select that sprite and in the properties bar on the left go to Groups > Attributes and check the box: Center View On Me

If you want a whole layer to stay still while layers underneath scroll select the layer and set the properties bar Scroll X Rate and Scroll Y Rate to 0%

Hope that helps!
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (but not play them)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit Dropbox is a pile of trash and if you need my old files PM me! :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 pm

Message: FatalFanatic is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Nice so it goes :) That was -3 scrollYX. I need one more advice I want the "menu" Also Followed sprite but That Would it be in the same position. Maybe see directly to project this will better. and how to solve the background was still the same but taking it away and still be duplicated?

Sorry, my english rip.

Here my project
Last edited by FatalFanatic on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:30 pm

When it sprite gets to the end of the layer then the layer moves Slightly. And thus has the impression that the player is in an infinite loop map.
B

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic