1. Layout Object even after being destroyed still hordes Target and Total VRAM. So if you create and destroy Layout Object one after another this will lead into endless inscreasing VRAM usage. From my observation it seems like as all the Layout Object content is being destroyed but the Layout Object "emptyness" still remain in VRAM. I just dont know how to kick it out of the VRAM. Like with an empty texture. Anybody knows anything? how to deal with this?
2. I use LAyout Object to be my "Options Screen". So i dont need to create one in each and every Layout that has/should have access to it. And everything works fine... untill i change Layout and come back. then the Layout Object stops responding. I tried reloading it, destroying and recreating (which theoriticaly works but: See point 1 above) but with no results. The heck?
3. Do anybody knows of ANY way of at least displaying a Layout inside another Layout?
4. Do anybody knows any way of fast transfering Layout content to another Layout? This is mainly if i would have to abandom Layout Object totaly and recreate it everywhere where it should be present.
5. Comming from point "4" i am aware of the possiblity of adding a whole layout sheet into another layout - but the question is, will it work with the objects on that layout.
6. I planed to use Layout Object as a easy and simple "Pause" because of the Layout Object deature to "frezze" the home Layout on which its being displayed but discovering how buggy and incompatible Layout Object is with preety much everything i need another way of "Pausing" the game. So my question is - is there anything, a plugin, a function, syntax that "frezzes" the Layout just like Layout Object does?
If something sounds unclear ask me and ill try to describe it deeper or make it clear.