Layout View Zoom & Window Resolution

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:40 pm

What's wrong with the screenshot you posted? I don't know what it's meant to look like, so maybe some comparisons?

You could also try just using unbounded scrolling and setting your own limits manually (eg. ScrollX < 0: scroll to X = 0 etc). That might be a bit easier to set up.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:17 pm

[quote="Ashley":2ujf2ajg]What's wrong with the screenshot you posted? I don't know what it's meant to look like, so maybe some comparisons?[/quote:2ujf2ajg]

Ah sorry. The floor and ceiling should just be white blocks with a black two pixel border. If you look closely on the bottom there is a little bit of blurring between the black and the blue background, and the top, well it's just all sorts of messed up.

[quote="Ashley":2ujf2ajg]You could also try just using unbounded scrolling and setting your own limits manually (eg. ScrollX < 0: scroll to X = 0 etc). That might be a bit easier to set up.[/quote:2ujf2ajg]

The main problem with using unbounded scrolling is that my game needs to have zelda like scrolling. (Where the screen doesn't move until you are at the edge, and then it freezes the action to scroll over to the next sector.) This is useful advice nonetheless which I might use in later games.
B
G

Previous

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic