Layouts folders ?

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • For example I have a RPG game with many maps and I need many layouts.I might want to separate the menus layouts from the map layouts for better oranization.Wouldnt it be a usefull and easy to make feature to add layout folders (like object folders), or maube Im missing something obvious

• I don't know about layout's but you cannot make folders for objects, however you can create folders in the Project panel but that's it, I too want folders for objects in a future version of Construct as well.

• I don't know about layout's but you cannot make folders for objects, however you can create folders in the Project panel but that's it, I too want folders for objects in a future version of Construct as well.

Not sure about what kind of folders you mean .I meant folders in the Project panel for layouts.It might not seem much for some but it could help me a lot.

• Just checked and upon right-clicking the layout folder in the projects panel it doesn't have the option to make new folders inside folders, seem's like it's a no go from what I just tried

• Yeah... Thats why I am suggesting it as a feature.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • We need object folders so that we can drag out objects....

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)