Leo the Cat

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Thanks for the replay it is much easier for me when other user point out problems that I don't notice I will make the spikes thicker so people can see them better.
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Yes! Usually you have tested your own game so many times, there are details you do not see because you know you are there, but not others.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Greetings everyone I updated the game again today with the following changes:

Fixed the problem where the cat could after he had died.
Fixed the problem the cat not returning to walk mode after a jump.
Replaced the rats with needle on the back with rats that have big spikes on the back. Also made these look bigger so it makes more sense to attack them from the front with a spin attack without getting hurt.
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:31 pm

WoW! That rats eat so much cheese, are giants!
Now is more easy to see and kill them.

I go at the second stage of dessert, the flying dragons are a real nightmare!
The rats, when you master the "rolling attack" are not a menace, maybe could be good idea implement some type of "energy bar". On some zones you only have to push attack button and see how the cat arrive to the end of a level.

Another little problem is when you loses all lives. The cat still dead on center of screen, and then goes to level 1. Maybe a "Game over" text could be good.

Continue on it! Kuso2013-03-06 16:33:09
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Lol the rats are mutants that's why they are so big.
The flying dragons are giant bats. And yes you need to be very careful to avoid them. Next level is even harder.

About the "rolling attack" yes I know it easy to kill rats just the button pressed but downside is the cat move slower that way. Maybe I should decrease the speed even more. Also I'm working on second part of the game (these are just first 8 levels) where there much more obstacles where this trick does not work well. But the energy bar is not a bad idea I have to think about it.

I "Game over" should be easy to add. I will probably add it on the next update.

Off topic:I tried your game Pepo's adventure. It's a lot of fun and very addicting. I managed to make it to 3rd level, I hope I can make it further.
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Pepos Adventure is a old school game, need to try some times to learn where is the enemies and traps. Is my first game with C2, and with the free edition, so with only 100 events cant make a final boss. I hope add the boss sooner
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:34 am

A new update finally. I Added a game over image that appears after loosing all lives and I fixed a bug that made you loose 2 lives instead of on one during a boss fight.

Also does anyone know why Firefox refuses to update the game? It still shows the first version of the game. On chrome it updates fine.
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:26 pm

After a long time I've made a new update.
Read first post for details.
B
S

Previous

Return to Completed Creations