let users save image to harddrive

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:40 pm

I know that you can set snapshot canvas but is there a way to prompt the user to after snapshotting canvas save the image to there hardrive and the windows save menu popping up
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 13, 2013 3:39 am

i need something like that, anyone knows how to do it?

tx!
B
S

Post » Mon May 13, 2013 3:44 am

@CanGame: This might help...

Using the Browser Object -> Invoke download of UserMedia.snapshotURL with file name "<your file name here>"

I'm having issues then trying to restore that image, so if you figure it out :)

-Remy
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 13, 2013 5:02 am

you can make the image open up in another window and they can right click and save to anywhere. other than that images download to your default download folder.

[QUOTE=remy-jay] @CanGame: This might help...

Using the Browser Object -> Invoke download of UserMedia.snapshotURL with file name "<your file name here>"

-Remy
[/QUOTE]
well you can save the snapshot URI (Data) to an array so you can call it up later or do whatever you want if allowed.OrangeTapioca2013-05-13 05:03:37
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 15, 2013 9:38 pm

[QUOTE=OrangeTapioca] you can make the image open up in another window and they can right click and save to anywhere. other than that images download to your default download folder.

[QUOTE=remy-jay] @CanGame: This might help...

-Remy
[/QUOTE]
well you can save the snapshot URI (Data) to an array so you can call it up later or do whatever you want if allowed.[/QUOTE]

ahh ty for the reply ill try it out
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?