let users save image to harddrive

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for a generic save / load system, fully documented in comments and video
  • I know that you can set snapshot canvas but is there a way to prompt the user to after snapshotting canvas save the image to there hardrive and the windows save menu popping up

• i need something like that, anyone knows how to do it?

tx!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • : This might help...

Using the Browser Object -> Invoke download of UserMedia.snapshotURL with file name "<your file name here>"

I'm having issues then trying to restore that image, so if you figure it out :)

-Remy

• you can make the image open up in another window and they can right click and save to anywhere. other than that images download to your default download folder.

: This might help...

Using the Browser Object -> Invoke download of UserMedia.snapshotURL with file name "<your file name here>"

I'm having issues then trying to restore that image, so if you figure it out :)

-Remy

well you can save the snapshot URI (Data) to an array so you can call it up later or do whatever you want if allowed.

• you can make the image open up in another window and they can right click and save to anywhere. other than that images download to your default download folder.

> : This might help...

>

> Using the Browser Object -> Invoke download of UserMedia.snapshotURL with file name "<your file name here>"

>

> I'm having issues then trying to restore that image, so if you figure it out :)

>

> -Remy

>

well you can save the snapshot URI (Data) to an array so you can call it up later or do whatever you want if allowed.

ahh ty for the reply ill try it out

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)