Lets get ready to crumble!

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Who wants to be a Millionaire Clone. An educational coding source
  • Please help!

I need to prepare for the apocalypse.

Please give me suggestions for items I should collect.

• Not an easy answer for that. Generally, I'd go for coins, after 100 collected you get extra life, that might help you survive first wave. What level you are at?

Best would be if you could upload the .cap.

• Not an easy answer for that. Generally, I'd go for coins, after 100 collected you get extra life, that might help you survive first wave. What level you are at?

Best would be if you could upload the .cap.

Ok, yeah I guess some form of currency would be good. Although regular money would be just about useless, rare metals would still be valuable.

[quote:405awhao]What level you are at?

Hadn't thought about levels, but I would say I'm a novice collector.

Yeah I know.

Wonder if they're doing inoculations?

• Lots of food camouflaged as two homeless guys fighting over a piece of bean. Robbers won't bother for a simple bean.

• Let a zombie bite you. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

• Lots of food camouflaged as two homeless guys fighting over a piece of bean. Robbers won't bother for a simple bean.

Camouflage is a good idea, but it wont work good against the zombies. Unless....

Let a zombie bite you. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Zombie repellent/ zombie lure, excellent. That's actually a little like zombie camouflage.

• Ok, yeah I guess some form of currency would be good. Although regular money would be just about useless, rare metals would still be valuable.

I would say bottle caps (they worked for the Vault Dweller) but then I realized most bottle caps nowadays are plastic

Also thank you so much for reminding me of this embarrassing trainwreck:

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • By the way, shouldn't New Zealand be under water by now? Google says it's almost 9pm there. The apocalypse was supposed to start around 6:30pm, at least according to the news last night.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Maybe somebody forgot to inform God of the time zone system we use.

• Added liquid containers, and maps to the list.

Don't think I'll add clocks tho....or Google.

Too bad, gonna miss the net.

• http://killyourculture.com/store/2011/0 ... y-21-2011/

phew, that was a close one, but we made it through. good thing, too. I really wanted to finish my project before the end of time

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)