Level creation suggestion

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Build your own spaceship with the various components in the pack
  • Scirra, you should make level design and creation more creator friendly. You should take example off of Stencyl. They have really awesome level creation tools.

• Stencyl is too simple and limited , Scirra is the exact opposite , I recommend learning how to use it or you can go back to Stencyl , it's your choice ...

P.S. we are here to help you !

• I know how to use it :) The thing is, that scirra could have made it that you can "draw" your levels, not just place block after block, because that would be much faster. Don't you agree? :)

• Remember the image editor is stock , so no Photoshop magic , remember , C2. Just got out of beta

• Whiteclaws "Draw" as in holding left click to create a series of tiles/objects.

Anyway, lots of people have asked about more layout editor features, tiles, etc. but it seems there are no immediate plans to add anything of the sort. The "solution" here is to use tiled background objects. Alternatively you can go all out and build your own editor, or use Tiled with RexRainbow's .tmx importer.

• Ok, well thank you man! :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • CONSTRUCT 2, PLEASE CREATE THE LEVEL DRAWING TOOL! :( I really could use it in my game. I will need to make 60+ levels and each one will be long process. In stencyl you create levels real fast.

• Okay ... Oh well , thanks mate

• CONSTRUCT 2, PLEASE CREATE THE LEVEL DRAWING TOOL! :( I really could use it in my game. I will need to make 60+ levels and each one will be long process. In stencyl you create levels real fast.

Use "Snap to Grid" and hold in control while holding an object to copy it, it is basically the same.

• Oh yes! Thank you, friend! That's as close as i will get to it, i suspect. :) But seriously, Scirra, PLEASE MAKE THIS A THING! WE NEED AN AWESOME LEVEL EDITOR!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)