Level Editing Featurers 8==D

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • <font color=red>ramble initiated...</font>

I was thinking whilst making my platformer there could be some cool features too add. I think it would be beneficial to build level pieces from a collection of sprites and the manipulate them in the editor as a whole group. Also painting sprites to the grid.

I think these would speed up and add to the complexity C2 Levels. Also I know the beast lord masters of Scrrrrrr have more pressing matters with making this awesome software but I think these types of additions would be great.

<font color=red>...rambling complete</font>

• I hope that's a smiley face.

1) Can't you already do that by highlighting a group of sprites, holding ctrl, then drag 'n dropping duplicates?

2) Could be slightly beneficial when using tiles, I suppose. Maybe a "draw duplicate" feature could be added? Highlight an object, then hold T and left mouse click to draw duplicates? -shrug-

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • well you can edit a group of sprites but for rotation it uses their individual origins. I was thinking more like you could build a tower and and then rotate the whole thing on an angle. For my other idea its useless ctrl drag is just fine. Not sure what I was rambling about there HAHAHA. ........... its not a smiley face...... its a wiener. HAHAHAH

• I actually agree with being able to manipulate a group of sprites like that. Not sure about the technical limitations, but surely it's not that hard to implement...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)