Levels.

Discuss game development design and post your game ideas

Post » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:47 am

I have made a layout and the event sheet corresponding to that layout containing the events. Now i want to use the objects of that layout in another multiple layouts using the same event sheet so to make new levels in the game. So please can anyone help me in this regard.
B

Post » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:45 am

Create a new layout (or make a copy) and assign the event sheet to this layout in the layout properties.
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:56 am

@mercuryus i created a new layout and assigned the event sheet to this layout also but this was not my problem. I want to use the object types of the first layout into the new created layout which i am unable to do. But still thanks for the help. I got how to use the object types of a single layout in multiple different layout.
B

Post » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:51 pm

souviksinha09 wrote:@mercuryus i created a new layout and assigned the event sheet to this layout also but this was not my problem. I want to use the object types of the first layout into the new created layout which i am unable to do. But still thanks for the help. I got how to use the object types of a single layout in multiple different layout.

If you duplicate the layout it will create a new one with all the objects of the first.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:59 pm

You can also look in the Object Types folder in the Projects tab
B
S

Return to Game Development, Design & Ideas