Levels.

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Unlock Levels, Worlds & skin plus add coins by watching ads
  • I have made a layout and the event sheet corresponding to that layout containing the events. Now i want to use the objects of that layout in another multiple layouts using the same event sheet so to make new levels in the game. So please can anyone help me in this regard.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Create a new layout (or make a copy) and assign the event sheet to this layout in the layout properties.

• mercuryus i created a new layout and assigned the event sheet to this layout also but this was not my problem. I want to use the object types of the first layout into the new created layout which i am unable to do. But still thanks for the help. I got how to use the object types of a single layout in multiple different layout.

• mercuryus i created a new layout and assigned the event sheet to this layout also but this was not my problem. I want to use the object types of the first layout into the new created layout which i am unable to do. But still thanks for the help. I got how to use the object types of a single layout in multiple different layout.

If you duplicate the layout it will create a new one with all the objects of the first.

• You can also look in the Object Types folder in the Projects tab

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)