License

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • Hello people!

I downloaded software with personal license. Now I have key, but I don't know how to get c2license.txt file?

Thanks

• Where did you download from?

Have you got a redeem code?

Did you purchase from this site or steam?

Best bet is to email and Tom will deal with any issues you may have.

• From the tutorial (https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/57/how ... enses-work):

Using your licence

If you've made a purchase directly from our site (rather than Steam), you will be sent a redeem key by email. This is a special code you can enter to the Scirra Store and get your license. If you want to buy a license for someone else, you can give them the redeem key and they can then get a license from the store with their own name and email address on it.

Once you have entered the redeem key in to the Scirra Store, you can download your Construct 2 license which is a file called c2license.txt. To start using it, simply copy it to My Documents, or copy it to the install directory (where Construct2.exe is also located). Restart Construct 2 and it should find your license. You will know it has worked if 'Free edition' no longer appears in the title bar, and the About dialog will show your license information.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Tom or Julian will help you out. These boy's are best (GR8) if you need any kind of help. Just contact them on like zenox98 says

• Yes, I have redeem key by email. Where in Store?

From the tutorial ():

Using your licence

If you've made a purchase directly from our site (rather than Steam), you will be sent a redeem key by email. This is a special code you can enter to the Scirra Store and get your license. If you want to buy a license for someone else, you can give them the redeem key and they can then get a license from the store with their own name and email address on it.

Once you have entered the redeem key in to the Scirra Store, you can download your Construct 2 license which is a file called c2license.txt. To start using it, simply copy it to My Documents, or copy it to the install directory (where Construct2.exe is also located). Restart Construct 2 and it should find your license. You will know it has worked if 'Free edition' no longer appears in the title bar, and the About dialog will show your license information.

• Go to the store tab (top of the screen), and the you'll see a "redeem code" on you left side (almost at the bottom).

• That's it! Thank you

Go to the store tab (top of the screen), and the you'll see a "redeem code" on you left side (almost at the bottom).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)