Limits of the Javascript SDK

For developers using the Construct 2 Javascript SDK

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:53 pm

Hello all,
sorry if the question already got answered, but I searched the last 20 minutes for it and did not find anything about it.

First of all, a little bit about me, iam working as a Software Developer and in my spare time i develop 2d games with unity at the moment. But if you work already 8 hours for your company and starring 8 hours on c# code there is no motivation to do it in your spare time and so i came across Construct 2.

Iam really close to the decision to buy a C2 license, but before i would like to know if there are any limitations
on the javascript sdk from the technically site not from the personal(knowledge or something).

best regards,
V01D
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Why not just download the free version, download the SDK and have a play around. You will probably answer your own questions much quicker that way, and it hasn't cost you a penny.

It might aid you also by perusing the SDK Manual and SDK refernce sections.

After that, having a browse through the 'Extending Construct 2' section will show you that their are limitations to what you can do with the SDK, but it is still extremely useful.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:48 am

Technically, the SDK is JavaScript, so any limitation JavaScript has is a limitation you might hit with the SDK.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Return to Javascript SDK