Link dropbox to facebook

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to link the game i'm working as a facebook ap va dropbox.

It's asking for an app domaine and i've tried everything i can think of.

I am following this, https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/58/how ... ebook-game

If it can't be done, Is there any other good cheep ways anyone can suggest? Thank you

• I usually have friends test my game as I work on it (and no matter how much I tell them "only this is done" they keep asking for an entire game, so annoying) but I would always send them a dropbox link to the public HTML where they can play it. But recently, every time I link someone to dropbox, the link disappears, and if it's in a message, it says it's been marked as viral. This is a facebook problem I think, not with C2. Scirra needs to contact Facebook and fix this, I've sent many requests to facebook to unblock dropbox links, but every time I try to send one it's ignored by facebook...again, this is even with a regular public HTML link posting to a message or group.

• I think facebook fixed it, I'm able to send the link va chat and had a few people test it, So far found a lot of different bugs trying to fix. IE firefox not playing at all. Chromes loader is broken and people have to refresh. But still can't get it working on facebook. No matter what I do When i go into facebook Developers, then go to settings. In the app domains I put in both Dropbox and It's off link with is https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com and still get an error. There only feedback is this.

This must be derived from Canvas URL, Secure Canvas URL, Site URL, Mobile Site URL, Page Tab URL or Secure Page Tab URL. Check and correct the following domains: dl.dropboxusercontent.com

I'm not 100% sure what to do.

(p.s.) it seams that the forms auto notifications are not working right now, that is why it took me a wile to respond.

• try it with just dropboxusercontent.com as the root url and see if that helps.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • sadly same error, I sent dropbox a ticket to see if it can even be done.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)