Little Aqua World

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Description:
Little Aqua World game guides you through an amazing and dangerous world of single-celled organisms. To complete a level your character to collect all the green balls - food. Other organisms are fighting for survival, and with them, you better not mess with. Some cells live a simple life and they do not care about you. Others on the contrary, so aim to eat a neighbor. Therefore, in order to replenish your health, you can collect the blue balls - vitamins. In addition to cells is also very dangerous plants with thorns. To help your character in the game will meet ups, each of which is on time gives you a certain skill or improving existing ones. The gameplay in the game is quite simple: your cell follows the mouse. You need to protect your hero from a collision with other organisms and dangerous plants. The whole gameplay is accompanied by pleasant music and amazing graphics in the most vivid colors.

Control:
Movement - Mouse
Exit the menu - Esc
Full screen - F1

Screenshots:

Video:
[TUBE]eOm-AXQ4gL8[/TUBE]

P.S. I decided to post here my game, because I think it more or less acceptable. And yes I have already said that my nickname is terrible. I hope to adequately appreciate the game...

Download:
http://falcoware.com/3232d0/LittleAquaWorld/
B
S

Post » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Really nice looking game!
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (maybe)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:22 pm

[QUOTE=Jayjay] Really nice looking game! [/QUOTE]
thank you =)
B
S

Post » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:44 pm

@KRUTyaK
graphics are really beautiful
B