Little Big Runners (Just won the IGMC 2015 Action category!)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Big Space Explosions Sound Library contains 92 sounds
  • This is my entry for the IGMC 2015. I sent this game a month ago at the end of the deadline.

The theme for the contest is GROWTH. You can see that i used the theme as a central mechanic in this game.

Contest entry: http://contest.gamedevfort.com/submission/388#.Vdy1DvlVhBc

After that i made some polishing (but the version on the contest page was not updated because its against their rules)

You can play the most recent version here

Little Big Runners is a endless runner arcade game with a twist. 

You are in the monster land and are being chased by a big monster. As if it was not enough, you will have several obstacles on your way, like little monsters, boxes and spikes. Run for your life!

The game central mechanic is the ability to grow and shrink. So you have to toggle between the little and big form to pass through the obstacles.

HOW TO PLAY:

Desktop:

SPACE -> JUMP

SPACE when the character is on the air and on the little shape -> DOUBLE JUMP

CTRL -> TOGGLE SIZE

Mobile:

Touch left side of screen   -> JUMP

Touch right side of screen when the character is on the air and on the little shape -> DOUBLE JUMP

Touch right side of screen -> TOGGLE SIZE

When you are in the little shape, you run faster, jump higher and can perform double jumps. If you collide with a monster, you will die.

When you are in the big shape, you run slower, jump lower, and can't perform double jumps. On this shape, you can kill the little monsters colliding with them. Also you can break the boxes.

Be careful to not let the Big Monster reach to you!

• Little Big Runners just won the Action category on IGMC 2015!

This is the updated version with bug fixes and performance improviments: http://bit.ly/lbrunners

This game had online leaderboards powered by clay.io, but unfortunately they closed its servers. So i had to remove online leadearboards until a find a new back-end.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This game is wonderfull.Game mechanic is perfect.Actually,you should export this game on android.I think number of downloads might very much.

• This game is wonderfull.Game mechanic is perfect.Actually,you should export this game on android.I think number of downloads might very much.

Thanks! I have plans to export to android. I even generated an apk on Cocoon.io with Canvas + and it ran very smooth on my android phone. The problem is that actually was banned from Google play. So i have to create a new account in a way that google cannot relate it with my old account.

Maybe i will try to publish on Apple App Store first.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)