Little Details

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:25 am

Okay this is a tiny little thing so I'm sorry if it's not worth it's own thread, but this has bothered me for ... well ... it's bothered me. In the image editor when you resize the canvas the window pops up with the horizontal width highlighted so you can just type in the new value you want. Perfect. Then you hit tab to jump to the vertical width ... but it's not highlighted so you have to highlight it manually before you change it. Maybe when you tab into the vertical width text field it could auto-highlight the text.

Another thing I'm noticing: When I try to alt-tab between apps Construct does not appear among the choices. I've got Excel, Paint, Construct, and Firefox open and when I hold down alt-tab it only shows Excel, Paint and Firefox. Is that even something the Construct devs can fix? By the way, I'm running Vista Home Premium and when I hold the windows key + tab Construct is included.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:11 am

I think all fields should auto highlight. It is annoying highlighting every field to erase and type. And if you don't want everything highlighted then you can reselect as you normally would.

Also I tried the alt+tab on my computer and construct showed up on the list. I have windows XP64
B
G

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:58 am

same here.
alt+Tab doesnt show Construct on Vista Home Premium.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:46 am

I can't think why it wouldn't appear there, but I'll look into it soon..

The auto-hilighting is a good idea, we'll try and do this for more dialogs shortly.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:23 am

I'm using Windows Vista Ultimate and Construct shows with alt+tab
B
G

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:06 pm

Construct sometimes shows in alt-tab - try making a sprite, then while the picture editor's open, alt-tab from one app to another. Construct doesn't appear then.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:28 pm

I guess that's because it's not Construct that's open, though it can probably be solved somehow.

It shows in my alt-tab, on XP.
B
S
G

Return to Construct Classic Discussion