LocalStorage sandbox folder

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Dear All!
Could you help me in the following:
1) In my game I've created a designer for maps, I save maps to dofferent files in sandbox with LockalStorage
2) On my desktop it works fine, I can save and load maps
3) But where can I find these saved maps on my desktop to include them in my final game version???

Will be very gratetuful!
Andy
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:05 pm

If I understand you correctly, you want to save your maps to the desktop, right?

If that is the case and since you are on Windows anyways (and not a mobile device), I recommend using the NW.js plugin with which you can save files directly to a location that you specify.

The LocalStorage plugin is more useful for savegames than for actual filesaving.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- Albert Einstein
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:14 am

randomly wrote:If I understand you correctly, you want to save your maps to the desktop, right?

If that is the case and since you are on Windows anyways (and not a mobile device), I recommend using the NW.js plugin with which you can save files directly to a location that you specify.

The LocalStorage plugin is more useful for savegames than for actual filesaving.

THank you very much! It works now
B
S

Return to Construct 2 General