Looking for 2d artist

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:33 pm

I'm looking for an artist that can make 2d game assets and characters for my mobile game.

Verry simple minimalist idea behind this platformer style game.

I'm ready to send PayPal cash once we discuss the details but please if interested and can do decent indie prices let me know and leave am example of your work.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:54 am

I can make some sprites for free and send them to you if you want. Just message me and tell me the kind of graphics you want.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:06 am

Message: luckymee777 can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 2 URLS modified. Why?
I am perfect for the job, my portfolio and years of solid experience will speak for itself.
I'm very flexible, dedicated, reliable and can do any style of Pixel Artwork.

You can see some of my Portfolio at this link below.
http://joblea.jimdo.com/pixel-art

Please email me directly for a faster transaction:
[email protected]

My skype is: joblea
B

Post » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:11 am

scottthepotato wrote:I can make some sprites for free and send them to you if you want. Just message me and tell me the kind of graphics you want.

Hi, do you still make free art. I need some tileset for my platformer game, can you do it for me?
Ps: Sorry because post in your topic bro , i don't have enought rep point to send private ms.
B
S

Post » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:53 pm

greenfield wrote:
scottthepotato wrote:I can make some sprites for free and send them to you if you want. Just message me and tell me the kind of graphics you want.

Hi, do you still make free art. I need some tileset for my platformer game, can you do it for me?
Ps: Sorry because post in your topic bro , i don't have enought rep point to send private ms.

yeah i can do some pixel art for you. just give me your email and tell me what you want.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:15 am

Can check out my site at http://wildroostergfx.wixsite.com/wildroostergfx
I think i can do the style you are after :)

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Daniel
WRGFX
B
S

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests