Looking for a 2d artist/animator (PAID)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game mushroom character enmy sprite game art
  • Hi All,

We figured we'd post a thread here in hopes to see if any of you artists was willing to work on a project with us. We have one title on steam already (http://store.steampowered.com/app/296730/), and are finishing up another title as we speak. We're getting ready to start our next title, and are looking for someone with a different art style.

Requirements:

• MUST know how to animate
    • MUST have an understanding and/or experience in producing art for games (ie tiles, spritesheets, etc.)
    • Bonus if you know Construct 2, but not required at all!
    • Also a bonus if you're decent (and willing) at level design!

Please contact us through PM here with some links to your work, price, and a little about you. This is a paid position. We prefer a project based fee, but we're also willing to scrap the fee if you're more interesting in profit sharing, as well. More information will be disclosed in PMs.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, for some how I can't PM you.

Here are some of my art works for many kinds of games (if the link works) : or my post :

You could email me oryzano (at) gmail (dot) com for details and my portfolio

Thank you,

Nikky

• The link doesn't work, sorry.

Well you could email me, or see my last post not to long ago to see my art works..

Thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)