Looking for a game developer [PAID]

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hello,

Dear members, I hope all is doing well.

I'm looking for a reliable, and experienced game developer who will design a 3-level RPG for me from scratch within a time frame of 4-6 weeks.

The game will be for educational purposes for kids (10-11 years) basic science stuff (plants, animals, and energy). Hence, the game isn't difficult. However, I would love the game to look cute, and nice in terms of graphics.

I have a written document that details how I want the game to be you just need to transform that info into the game.

If you are interested please feel more than free to write me

E-mail: mahmoud.najafy[AT]gmail[DOT]com or just send a PM

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

Dear members, I hope all is doing well.

I'm looking for a reliable, and experienced game developer who will design a 3-level RPG for me from scratch within a time frame of 4-6 weeks.

The game will be for educational purposes for kids (10-11 years) basic science stuff (plants, animals, and energy). Hence, the game isn't difficult. However, I would love the game to look cute, and nice in terms of graphics.

I have a written document that details how I want the game to be you just need to transform that info into the game.

If you are interested please feel more than free to write me

E-mail: mahmoud.najafy[AT]gmail[DOT]com or just send a PM

hi, you need a programmer or a graphic too for made game assets?

• Hello,

Dear NN81 Programmer of course, and for the graphics I prefer to use an already existing graphics (i.e. buy them from store or something)

• Hello,

I am familiar with the requirements you have posted.

It would be highly appreciated if you can join me on Skype to discuss further regarding the task which you want to accomplish with best quality with affordable price or please write me an email.

Having 4+ years of experience in Android & iOS Games / applications development.

My rates are too Nominal and you will be delighted with the service.

I am looking forward for your kind attention.

Regards,

Anna J

Email:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)