Looking for a learning partner! (Any Colombians?)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Hello there, my name is Sebastian from Medellin-Colombia,

I've always been a DIY enthusiast and enjoy making my own ______________ (insert adjective here XD )

and have always wanted to eventually get into game making.

i purchased a personal liscense for C2 last year but havent had the time to actually learn the ropes very well.

i made a simplistic (and terribly unoptimized) RTS game-engine last year but have probably lost that knowledge due to lack of practice.

I'm searching for someone who is currently in the process of learning C2 and is looking for a partner to learn with. perhaps we could make projects/chanllenges together?

He/she doesnt really need to be colombian but it would be nice to see local people with similar interests.

now that i think about it i probably should have written this in Spanish if i wanted to find a Colombian partner XD. at least this way the post would attract more people?

anyway

Thanks in advance!

• Hey! I'm in the process of making a large rpg, and it still has alot of work ahead of it. If you want, I can help you with what I know if you can help me out as well. I have an easy, concept that you could try, for just an arcade game. I created it in 20 minutes or so and played it a few hours XD. Though it could be a great, more entertaining game upon more completion and would offer alot of learning experience for you. Let me know if youre interested!

• Hey! I'm in the process of making a large rpg, and it still has alot of work ahead of it. If you want, I can help you with what I know if you can help me out as well. I have an easy, concept that you could try, for just an arcade game. I created it in 20 minutes or so and played it a few hours XD. Though it could be a great, more entertaining game upon more completion and would offer alot of learning experience for you. Let me know if youre interested!

How far along the process are you witht this RPG? i wouldnt mind helping out as i could! you would get some help by me (to the best of my abilities) and i would get to learn the engine a bit better in return!

sounds like a win-win

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm just in the beginning stages, setting up the base rules and works of the game. But it has a solid concept and is coming along nicely. Email me,

• i understand this is a 2 year old post, but if youre still interested in learning and sharing ideas lmk

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)