Looking for a partner in Game development using Construct.

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:28 am

[quote="Wheeze201":f2cetiwm]Nevermind.. this recruitment was quite frowned upon in this community.[/quote:f2cetiwm]

We dont frown on recruitment. I was just giving you a suggestion on how you might want to show a few things to have a better chance at getting some one to help you. I was only trying to help you not to discourage you. In fact No one here said anything against your post. Everything was encouraging.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:00 pm

I did say that the only thing i'm not FULLY capable of was 2d art.

I can still do like textures and all that but not design characters or specific things like that.

And i don't code much but i know construct pretty well and i in my eyes construct was made for people who can't code.
B
G

Post » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:17 pm

It's all good, man :)

Please don't take this the wrong way. Folks here really are trying to be helpful. There's been plenty of collaboration on these forums, and plenty of people who've recruited help for their projects... you just have to show everyone what it is you need help with.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:39 am

sent you a pm
B
G

Post » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:53 pm

What do you need drawn?

I'm not really looking for accreditation, but rather something to ease my boredom. Give me a request, and I'll give it a shot.
B
G

Previous

Return to Construct Classic Discussion