Looking for a partner

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Hello,

I am looking for someone that would help my with a project. I just found out about this tool a couple of days ago and know mostly nothing.
If you wanna help me you do not need to know a lot about creating games (just so you don't get frustrated with me) and maybe know how to do 2D art (not needed).

For more please contact me on Steam(url got deleted, message me for the URL.)Thanks,
Beta-7
B
6
Posts: 12
Reputation: 276

Post » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Hi, sorry to bump your post, I can't help due to busy schedule, but in the meantime you can check my tutorials here https://www.youtube.com/user/cdkyu. That might get you started until someone offers you help. Good luck
Image
B
57
S
13
G
6
Posts: 271
Reputation: 12,103

Post » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:35 pm

hi, i would like to help. as i just registered and cant send you a pm, hopefully we could find another way
B
2
Posts: 1
Reputation: 152

Post » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:38 am

Hello I would like to help. I'm still pretty new to this and I think it would be fun to work with someone else.
B
3
Posts: 3
Reputation: 181

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:59 pm

SeboSS wrote:hi, i would like to help. as i just registered and cant send you a pm, hopefully we could find another way

Please add me on steam h t t p : / / s t e a m c o m m u n i t y . c o m / i d / b e t a - 7 /
B
6
Posts: 12
Reputation: 276

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:00 pm

harmlessrage wrote:Hello I would like to help. I'm still pretty new to this and I think it would be fun to work with someone else.


Please add me on steam h t t p : / / s t e a m c o m m u n i t y . c o m / i d / b e t a - 7 /
B
6
Posts: 12
Reputation: 276

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Hey there Beta-7
I am not entirely new to this I have some experience with
The engine. If you are interested with working on a project pm me too
Thanks -Botronomous
B
4
S
1
Posts: 9
Reputation: 381

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Botronomous wrote:Hey there Beta-7
I am not entirely new to this I have some experience with
The engine. If you are interested with working on a project pm me too
Thanks -Botronomous



Sorry, i cannot PM people yet. Please add me on Steam.
h t t p : / / s t e a m c o m m u n i t y . c o m / i d / b e t a - 7 /
B
6
Posts: 12
Reputation: 276

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Sorry I'm not on steam currently, however could you give me an email or another
Form of contact?
B
4
S
1
Posts: 9
Reputation: 381


Return to Job Offers and Team Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests