Looking for a programmer to help make a game

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:30 am

Hello, I am new to construct 2 and don't have the programming ability to make a polished game yet. I have started making a fighting game with classic NES characters, similar to Super Smash Brothers. I have finished the Castlevania stage and most of Simon Belmont's moveset. I know what the rest of the game should look like but I am simply not good enough to do it myself. Please reply if you're interested.
B

Post » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:01 pm

it's a paid work? if yes i'm interested :) send me an email to [email protected] please, to send you my portfolio n.n
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Message: Bass_X can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
@TheNoobHunter
Can you draw Sprites or make simple animation effects? If yes, I can help you with most of your issues concerning C2 for exhange, if not, I can answer your questions when I will be completely free.
[email protected]
B
S

Post » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:55 am

Bass_X wrote:@TheNoobHunter
Can you draw Sprites or make simple animation effects? If yes, I can help you with most of your issues concerning C2 for exhange, if not, I can answer your questions when I will be completely free.
[email protected]

The game I'm making doesn't require much in the way of drawing sprites since most character sprite sheets will be taken straight from their respective game.
B

Post » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:00 pm

I'd be willing to help. I'm relatively new to C2 but I already understand it 90% because I have plenty of coding experience in Java.
B

Post » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:43 am

Clarinetncleats3 wrote:I'd be willing to help. I'm relatively new to C2 but I already understand it 90% because I have plenty of coding experience in Java.

So, where do we start?
B

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests